Outdoor & Garden Lighting Installation Effects
Whether you're looking at a new build, renovation or expansion we're will support you to design a beautiful night time environment using the latest technology and systems
Click here to contact us today for more details.
+971 4 2510148
- Uplighting - Gives exciting emphasis to trees and plants with appropriate lighting discreetly placed
- Washing - Gives plain walls a soft and warmed texture and helps emphasise climbing plants.
- Down Lighting - Spotlights mounted at height create a pool of light on seating and eating areas, patios and driveways, or they can simply show off favourite plants, features and flower beds.
- Moonlighting - Various spotlights are placed high in trees to shine down through leafy branches creating a shimmering moonlit effect on the floor below.
- Mirroring - An interesting effect where a mirror image is created on a pool of water; such as a reflection of a garden statue, distinctive plant, tree or even your dining area!
- Shadowing - Trees, plants and ornaments can be illuminated to create soft and romantic shadows across walls
- Step lights - Gently but safely illuminate steps and walkways around your garden